Harlandale ISD cuts ribbon on new softball fields – Jasmine Engineering saw projects to completion
January 21, 2014 –Last week Harlandale ISD held a ribbon cutting ceremony to commemorate the opening of McCollum High School’s new softball field. According to the district, the field was originally scheduled to use the field as a practice facility only however, once the field was completed the district plans to use the facility for games due to its high quality.
Jasmine Engineering provided project management and commissioning services on the projects labeled Priority Projects by the district. The seven projects included:
- Harlandale High School Training Room renovation
- Harlandale High School Spirit Room renovation
- Harlandale High School Parking Lot
- McCollum High School Training Room renovation
- McCollum High School Spirit Room renovation
- McCollum High School Parking Lot
- McCollum Softball Field
Read article on the Jasmine Engineering blog.